This policy of Bio Factor is all about describing the details about the collection, usage, and sharing of your personal information details when you start visiting our website to make a purchase from our website.
We automatically collect certain information about your device and your interactions with our website as you browse. This information, which we refer to as “Device Information”, includes details about the individual web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to our site, and how you interact with our website.
We use the following technologies to collect the Device Information of the users:
- First of all, we collect information about “Cookies” which are data files, these files are usually placed on the user’s computer or device that they use while visiting our website. These cookies usually include an anonymous unique identifier. If you want to collect more information regarding cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To find out about the track actions on our website that users use, we collect information about the “Log files”, and collect data including your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type, date/time stamps, and referring/exit pages.
- We also use “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
When you make a purchase on our site, we collect certain information from you including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. This information is referred to as your “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Moreover, the basic objective of collecting order information is for:
- Talking with you about further campaigns, discounts, and special orders
- Keeping an eye on the individual orders so that we can monitor the potential fraud
- We will send you the details about the launch of our new products and discounts. We will contact you through the same line through which you became our customer and bought something earlier from us.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us identify potential risks and instances of fraud (such as your IP address), and to generally improve and optimize our Site (by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and measuring the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Why share your personal information?
The basic purpose of sharing your personal information with third parties is to help us know your personal information. For instance, we improve our sales by using Shopify, you can collect more information about how Shopify collects, shares and uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Last but not the least, we might also share your personal information to fulfil the applicable laws and regulations, search warrants, respond to a subpoena, or other details that laws will need us to share with them or to otherwise protect our rights.
What behavioral advertising do we use?
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can also check the details about targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Moreover, you can also get all or some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
How do we react to the “Do not track” sign?
Please be clear about it that we collect the data on our site and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
What are your rights towards us?
As a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the following channels.
We would like to inform you that if you are a European resident, we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
What is our policy about data retention?
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
What changes may take place?
Policy about minors:
Our site does not consider orders for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.